10.25.2009

MUD RUN '09

We were excited to try the mud run this year for the first time. I had a friend on facebook who had a team with an opening, so I signed up. It was interesting not knowing what to expect. I was a little bit nervous--the mud run is 4.2 miles, through obstacles, and, you guessed it--mud. There was also a pollywog course for the kids. The kids were really excited; Mikala was born for this, but Amy chickened out when she realized she would have to get dirty. The Mud Run will definitely be a tradition...


Team Mud Pies, pumped and ready to go.


Amy and Mikala in Line at the Pollywog course


Kala dives in.


"Victory!"


"Victory?"

4 comments:

Anita said...

You are One Brave Woman! I'm not sure I'd have the guts for that... But oh, do I wish I did!

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to do one but I've always been in horrible shape when they come around. Way to go for doing it.

Shannon said...

Yay! I did it 3 times with JROTC in high school! Messy, but it sure was fun. Congrats!

Cindy said...

Awesome! You rock!

Post a Comment