8.05.2008

Nebulizer Baby


Sara had a bad cough--bad enough that we had to take her to the urgent care to have her checked out. Apparently, she was working on getting pneumonia, and she was almost there. Her treatment is a nebulizer, steroids, and antibiotics. She doesn't mind the nebulizer too much, except that she hates it. She pulls it off constantly so you can't leave because you have to hold it in place the whole time. Anyway, her cough went away very quickly and she's pretty much back to normal.
In other news, Sara's crawling now--not the commando crawl, but the real thing. That's right, she's able to get her belly off the floor and stop mopping the floor with her shirt. Good news for her, bad news for the floor.

5 comments:

Amy said...

wow, that nebulizer looks like no fun! hooray for modern medicine, though, i guess! This post was really funny, though. I love your guys' sense of humor! and yay for Sara's crawling! That's impressive.

when I was 3 1/2, I had heart surgery, and I remember trying to yank out my oxygen tubes because I wanted to suck my fingers... and thus wanted to breath through my nose. I remember my dad sitting next to my hospital bed and saying, "Amy, I'll make you a deal. You don't pull your tubes out, and you can breath!How's that sound?" I still wasn't convinced and continued to try to tug them out the whole time. So much for logic with 3 yr olds, right?

ginny said...

Wow, I am glad she is doing better. Three of my four kids have used the nebulizer before and Paige did for 3 months. Keep us posted on the backyard!

Marina said...

Poor thing. I'm glas she's doing better, though.

Congratulations on the crawling! I guess that means more work for you, not just the additional sweeping. The terror is on the loose.

Angel said...

You are so good, you just take everything in stride! Can you think back to just 5 years ago?...I'll bet you never would've realized you'd be doing all of this!

Unknown said...

This is a great article. I’ve read in many other places before that but
I did not get this type of effective and more useful text. It is really important now to
vary your anchors as this seems more natural to user.
This article helped me a lot to understand information.

Post a Comment