1.18.2008

Blizzard - SC Style



It snowed for about 45 minutes Wednesday night. The snow quickly turned into sleet and then rain. It was fun while it lasted. We debated waking up the kids to see it, but the prospect of grouchy kids all day Thursday deterred us. Oh well. Maybe they'll be able to see snow 5 years from now when it comes again. Snow is a very special event here. These little flurries were enough to delay half the state the next day for 2+ hours, because there was a possibility that maybe somewhere there might be a chance that there could be a bridge with some ice on it, . . .maybe. I don't think there were any iced bridges.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What time did ya'll go outside? I never saw the snow. That was a bummer. Oh, there were no iced bridges from Exit 72 to Exit 110 when I went to work. Love ya, Mom Baker

Andy and Melissa said...

You saw it too. I was worried that it was too quick and no one else would have noticed. I guess this is because I didn't travel the next morning.

Post a Comment