2.14.2008

I've always wanted to be tagged!

this one will be a little different. this tag will be a joint effort b/w me and joseph.

10 years ago: i was freshmeat, and joe was a senior in high school dating a junior in college!

5 things on my list to do today: get a lawyer (for sara), make a valentine, do three loads of clothes, change a diaper, get primped for my date. (joe) create the cheapest valentine's dinner ever (full explanation to come), finish homework, work on an assignment at work, spend time with the girls, suprise tammy with a really expensive present (hence the cheap dinner).

what I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: fulfill my dream to pay lots of tithing, get voice lessons, build a home with tons of land a magnolia tree and a weeping willow on the bank of a pond with a swing in its shade, tour joseph's mission and visit old friends. (joe) write music all day and learn to paint, start a vast college scholarship program for young married couples.

3 of my bad habits: smoking, drinking, and beating my husband. j/k we thought this one would be more fun if we answered for each other so...(joe answering for tammy) reproducing, piling up stuff in high traffic areas of the house--constantly, and looking beautiful. (tammy answering for joe) not cleaning up after himself--he's another kid in this aspect...like i don't have enough of those already, using the laptop everywhere but where it was meant to be used, spoiling me rotton.

places I've lived: Newberry, SC, Lexington, SC, (joe) Columbia, SC, Amsterdam, Alkmaar, Nimegen, Kortrijk, Dordrecht, Antwerpen in the Netherlands and Belgium.

jobs I've had: babysitter, gymnastics teacher, dental assistant, wife, mother, (joe) ice cream server, house cleaner, construction worker, missionary, carpet cleaner, administrative assistant, vending guy, student, software develper, junior engineer, assistant engineer.

things most people don't know about me: i broke the school record for most pull ups for girls and boys--i did 27, the girls record was 7, the boys record was 25, and to this day, it has yet to be broken, i was offered a full scholarship to BYU for gymnastics before i got hurt, i've had three casts, but never for a broken bone. (joe) he was the most outstanding artist in high school, he hates video games and sports on tv, he has a really hard time in vector calculus (I don't understand why he would use this as an answer.)

Thomas, Heather, Beth, Melissa, Anne, TAG...you're it!!!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Poor Sara! That's quite interesting about your gymnast abilities--I typically think of gymnasts being super short, you're quite tall for a gymnast (at least in my view). Al was an ASU gymnast--or at least he used an ASU gymnast duffle bag that he got free from his ASU wrestling roommate--it was a running joke with our group of friends (he'd get strange looks at the airport :) )--sadly it was put to rest a couple years ago :(

So, what's the big expensive gift you got? I'm eager to hear all about it!

Andy and Melissa said...

Sweet. I love learning all of these random things about you. I will do mine when Stella is not on my lap. She adds letter where they don't belong and it becomes very hard to read.

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

that was fun to read - who tagged you? what Beth are you tagging?

Post a Comment