2.18.2008

Little Peeper?




I've been meaning to post this funny episode for a while now.
We at the Hood home woke up one morning to find this little bugger camping out in our toilet. (It is a mystery how he got there.) We had fun looking and pointing, and then getting on with our day--me trying to convince Joseph that he needed to release it into the wild, and vice versa. Well, later on, after Joseph had gone to work, junior suction toes was gone. In my naiveness, i thought Joseph had saved him. A few hours later when I was cleaning the bathroom, I found him behind the lid of the toilet seat as I was putting the lid down. He freaked me out. He was the last thing I thought I'd see. And yes, some of us--who will go unnamed--were peeped on. When I calmed down, I got up the courage to capture him in a cup (which I later threw away) and then sent him packing.


3 comments:

Alyssa said...

That's funny--once my coworker saw a cockroach in a toilet she was about to sit down on!! Have a great time in Utah, that is $$$, I've been looking at plane tickets out west lately, yikes!! For that giant cookie, I just picked out a sugar cookie recipe, rolled the dough super thick (somewhere between 1/4" & 1/2"), cut a heart from a piece of paper to use as my guide when cutting the dough, then I cooked it just like I would regular sized cookies. It just took WAY longer to cook, I would check on it about every 5 minutes, I swear it took half an hour to cook.

Andy and Melissa said...

I would be a little nervous to sit on that toilet if I were you.

Amy said...

Tammy! You're blog has me crackin' up! You guys are SO funny! umm, and I am so impressed by what a good mom you are!

The thing that surprised me most about your frog story was that you were scrubbing your toilet in the middle of the day!!! amidst caring for your four girls! haha! you're an example to us all!

I'm also lovin' the "top 10 reasons it's good to have all girls" posts- what a blast! you have such an adorable family.

Post a Comment